You are planing to launch a podcast, but you can't achieve the intend audio quality by yourself?
You search a person who's able to save you time and take care of all the technical stuff?
I'am your reliable and experienced podcast editor, producer and assistant to improve your audio quality and to reach your goals!
Do you have trouble making your voice sound clean? Do you want your recorded voice to sound bigger and richer? Do background noises bother you in your recording? Are you having trouble adding music, sound effects and jingles to your recording? Did click noises occur during the recording or did the S-sounds of the voice-over become too present? Do your vocal recordings have too big loudness level changes? For these problems I have a solution. Contact me to discuss the solutions. To start a successful podcast the quality should be right. This is the only way to make your podcast production a success. So that you win more listeners. I can help you with my 15 years of experience with audio editing software. This saves you nerves and gives you more time to take care of other things.
● Reach a perfect and comprehensive Voice Over (editing and Optimization)
● Audio Cleaning up ( Background Noise | Clicks | Pops | Breaths | Echo | De-essing | Reverberation )
● EQuing ( Corrective Equalization | HP and LP Filtering )
● Final Mixing and Mastering ( Compression | Limiting | Normalization | Level Adjustment | De-essing )
● Audio Editing ( Cutting out Pauses, Outtakes, Umms, Ahhs | Combining Different Recordings )
● Adding Intro, Outro, Music and Adds (Applying Fades and Crossfades)
● Adding ID3 Tags and Cover Art Images
● Uploading to Hosting Platforms (Libsyn, Blubrry, SoundCloud, etc)
● Podcast RSS Feed Submission to iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, iHeart Radio, etc.
● Podcast and recording advice (Equipment, Recording Process, Software, Podcasting Platforms, Workflow, Strategy, Other)
x This service don't includes the recording process
Extra Service: Producing Music for your Sound Branding - Intros, Jingles, Sound logos (Please send a message)
|Ferrite by Wooji Juice LTD||Yes|
|Voice Recorder Lite by LiveBird||Yes|
|Voice Recorder by Lin Fei||Yes|
|Voice Recorder by Happy Tap||Yes|
To achieve quality recordings, the Microphone is most important. Meanwhile, some microphones have been specially developed for smartphones. With these, you can create dynamic and rich recordings. So that your voice doesn't sound so tinny, I recommend you to invest in a solid microphone. For outdoor recordings, you need a windscreen. To avoid the very annoying wind noise, you get an attachment for the microphone. This tool is the so-called Windscreen. It throttles the wind on its way into the microphone's recording capsule. This way the energy of the wind is absorbed and your recordings sound very good even outdoors.