Best Music Hashtags on Instagram: DJs & Producer 2020
Find the best Hashtags for Music on Instagram and Content Ideas 2020
In my opinion, Instagram is the most important social media platform for creative people. In percentage terms, Instagram is the most popular social media platform for producers, artists, musicians and DJs. For the simple reason that it's all about visual media, which is perfect for creative minds.
Find the best new Hashtags for promoting your music as a Singer, Dj, Producer or music lover on Social media. Here you get some useful information to find the best Music Hashtags for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Soundcloud to be heard. Generate top Hashtags, to reach more followers and fans. You also find Content Ideas & Instagram post suggestions for Musicians. Also a summary about the best Instagram Photo editing apps and Hashtag generators. Learn more....
- Best Instagram Hashtags for Music
- Instagram Content Ideas for Musicians
- Instagram Profile Tips
- Best Time to post on Instagram
- Top Instagram Photo Editing Apps
- Best Video Editing Apps
- Instagram Hashtag Generator Apps
As a mastering and mixing engineer for electronic music I want your music to be successful and your songs to be heard as often as possible. With so many musicians it is essential to promote your songs in the best possible way.
Very essential is that you continuously communicate with your fans and followers. If you publish your music yourself and don't have a big label working for you in the background, you have to draw attention.
According to the statistics of some marketing experts, it takes between 5 and 7 contacts with your listeners until you win new fans as a musician or DJ. Your artist name has to be noticed, that is the most important thing. So that you don't get lost in the crowd, you should post 3 to 5 times a week at social media. If possible even daily! If you decide to use social media, then spread content consistently and regularly. Or be satisfied that only your friends and acquaintances listen to your music. You can decide for yourself.
However, don't just worry about your social media appearance, much more important is to dedicate yourself to your music and to be creative. Set yourself the goal to use 30 to 60 minutes a day for social media and not more. Instead of checking your likes every 2 minutes, do something constructive!
If you as an artist do not only attract online audiences, you have a big advantage. Are you regularly active with your band at concerts, or do you regularly play in clubs as a DJ or music producer? Online contacts to your fans are very desirable. However, even more important would be if your music is listened to at concerts, or through personal contacts.
In any case, the probability of success is higher if you are regularly heard within a short period. Contacts with fans include: being heard in a club or at a concert, someone having listened, liked and shared your song on Spotify or Soundcloud, or your contributions being seen on social networks like Instagram or Facebook.
So don't lose courage, make music regularly, have fun and be successful! Also online....
1. Top Music Hashtags 2020 - Most Popular
To get the most out of your Instagram Hashtags, you need to add them to your post immediately, not minutes later. If the quality of your posts is right and you post your content not only when everyone is asleep or working, you will quickly notice success. Try the following top hashtags on your next instagram music post. Soon you will achieve over 100 likes and can spread your music to all countries.
Here are some of the best Hashtag ideas for music: you can also use this hashtags for twitter, youtube, tumblr or pinterest
*Your Instagram Hashtag generator
Best DJ Hashtags
Top Techno Hashtags
How many Hashtags on Instagram ?
Current maximum for Hashtags on Instagram are 30. But how many Hashtags should you add on Instagram to see the best results? Tests have shown that between 7 and 15 hashtags achieve the best results. So your post is not perceived as spam. Try to use only hashtags that match your post content.
The best mix is between hashtags with a high number of posts and hashtags with less competition. You can also try to post the remaining number of hashtags as a comment one day later.
2. Best Instagram Content ideas for musicians
What to post on Instagram? Get post ideas for your Instagram account; this works for creative people and artists.
Try to establish a direct and personal contact that has more value for others. Search your theme and be entertaining, educating or documenting. Don't just talk about yourself, but try to be responsive to your fans and followers. You can also ask what content your fans want more. Here are some content ideas for your Instagram, Facebook or Youtube Channel.
- Audio recordings
- Video recordings (Concerts, Podcasts, DJ Sets)
- Tutorials in which you explain music topics
- Photos of your Studio or recording Environment
- Tour or concert announcements
- Share exclusive music before the release date
- Memes - yes I mean these pictures with funny quotes
- Personal contributions and recommendations
- Helpful quotes for other musicians and artists or fans
- Music Gear reviews
- All other topics you can entertain or help followers with
Try which Instagram Content works for you and what doesn't. Compare the results, learn and get better!
Soon you will have more followers and a greater range. With good content, you will quickly generate your first 100 likes.
3. Best Instagram Profile Tips
Here are some of the best Instagram profile tips, to get the most out of your profile page.
- Use a profile photo that stands out. Use a logo with recognizable value or try to use intense colors
- Communicate with your followers: participate and use the comment function
- Because you can only add a clickable link to your instagram profile, use a link service like LinkTree, Campsite.bio, or contactinbio. This can refer to all your streaming providers, websites or social media channels.
- Change your Instagram profile to a Business profile, so you have more insight into statistics. With these you can get a better overview of the success of your photo contributions and followers.
- Upload as many Instagram Stories as possible, to increase Engagement and focus also on users who don't scroll through their whole feed.
- Create highlights of your Instagram Stories to refer to important posts
- As a Musician you should use the Spotify share option for your Instagram Stories. Open your song in the Spotify app. Then click on the 3 points in the upper right corner. Next, select Share, and select Add to Instagram Stories. Now your song can be linked to Spotify directly from your Instagram Story.
- Mention other Instagram users you collaborate with: you can do this with Instagram Stories and regular posts
- Post personal and realistic content to connect with you followers
- Use high quality pictures and videos - bright colors with a good contrast perform best
- Think about creating live video content: Instagram promotes this type of content even more and you should get more views than usual
- If you upload Videos, try to produce longer Videos by using IGTV. Instagram will push your Videos more than short Videos. While posting you have to, use the Post a Preview function to link the video to your regular Instagram profile
- Another advantage, with IGTV you can also embed Links This, as you know, is not possible with normal Instagram profiles.
- Use a mix of very popular hashtags, and less popular hashtags. So it's more likely that your content will be ranked among the top hashtags.
- If you get a comment on Instagram, reply with a comment. This way your post automatically gets more engagement and is rated better by the internal algorithm.
4. Best Time to post on Instagram
You may wonder when is the best time, to post Instagram content? Of course, you have to consider which country your posts should be optimized. Whether for the time zones in America, Europe or the Asian market in India, China or Australia. According to various statistics, Instagram Content interacts very well in the morning. 7 am to 10 am: Shortly after people get up or on their way to work, it's usually time to take a look at the mobile phone. At lunchtime, on the other hand, not so many interactions take place. From late afternoon/evening around 4 pm, most people have more time to look at Instagram again. So you already have an overview when it might be most rewarding to do Instagram marketing.
One of the most successful weekdays on which your Instagram post has the most reach is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Less frequented days are Monday and Sunday. Average engagement rates for likes and comments are expected on Friday and Saturday.
However, it is still best to test which days and times work best for your Instagram target group. To find out when they are most likely to be online and not overlook your posts.
5. Best Photo Editing Apps Instagram
6. Best Video Editing Apps
To edit your Instagram Videos or to add Music to your clips. Try one of the following Video editing apps:
- Vigo Video
- Quick by GoPro
- unfold - create stories
7. Instagram Hashtag Generator Apps
Find Hashtag examples with the following Instagram Hashtag Generator Apps for Android and IOS
|Hashtag Generator App||Desktop||Android||IOS|
|Best Hashtags for Instagram||Yes||Yes|
|Hashtags for Instagram Likes||No||Yes|
|Top Like Tags||Yes||Yes|
|HashTags for Instagram||Yes||No|
|Hashtag Expert for IG||No||Yes|