Remastering Music and restoration service - Old audio Re-Mastered by enhancing the quality
You have clicks, crackles, background noise, hiss or hum in old audio recordings? I Remaster your old Audio Files recorded from Vinyl, CD or Tape and edit the frequency spectrum, optimize dynamics and loudness levels, to bring your Audio to the next level.
We use top notch Mastering techniques and improve your audio quality for new loudness target standards optimized for CD, Streaming or Download shops.
(about €39,00EUR / £34,50 GBP / $45,00 USD per Song)
Listen to some Remastered Songs in comparison to to the Original
1. Audio Remastering (also Music Re-Mastered, digitally remastered and digital remastering) is about restoration and cleaning up poor quality audio and improving the existing character of a Song or Album by processing a new Mastering chain.
2. Fine tune the Material: If a previously created Song is remastered the sound quality, loudness and dynamic range will be enhanced by editing with a Compressor, Multiband Compressor or Limiter. To Rearrange and correct the frequency spectrum, a Dynamic Equalizer or Mastering EQ is used to optimize the low-end of a track and bring shine to the transients in the highs. By doing Pan Correction the Stereo Image of a Track get's increased to sound wider and more clear.
3. Restoration: A part of the remastering process is Audio restoration, in this step the Audio File get's edited by doing Noise reduction, Click and Pop removal and erase short Drop Outs.
4. Sound Recording Medium for remastered Music: The Remastered Version of a Song can be made out of a Vinyl, Tape or CD, by transferring the record to a audio computer.
- A remaster is the optimization of an existing original Song, by tuning the Audio quality by new Audio Mastering techniques.
-A Remake is something completely different. It's a new composition of an original Song, by adding new Instruments and drums or recording new vocals by another singer.
It's not possible to transfer a .cda file (the file you see if you open a audio CD on a computer or laptop) from a CD just with a mouse click.
You have to download a software like Exact Audio (EAC), a so called audio grabber. After the installation its possible to rip data from your audio cds and transfer the sound files uncompressed as a .wav file. You don't have to pay for the program, its free to download!