Techno, House, Downtempo, Hip Hop, Electronica etc.
We get the best possible quality out of your Song. We deliver a warm and analog Master optimized for Streaming (Spotify, Soundcloud etc.) Download Shops (Beatport, Itunes) or CD releases. Recommended for producers who have good Mixing skills.
Read more about our Mastering specialities.
1. Mastering Club Mix
2. Streaming Optimized Mastering
3. High Quality MP3 Version
A compressed Sound File with best possible quality
(Price: about £30,00 GBP / $40,00 USD per Song)
Via Coinbase Commerce, we accept Bitcoin / LiteCoin / Bitcoin Cash / Ethereum
Crisp basses, of harsh frequencies freed mids and precise airy heights. We give your music productions a warm and analog feeling
Audio Mastering is the solution to optimize the quality of your music, to get this pro sound as from your favorite producers. To have the best possible quality on streaming services or huge sound systems / PA Systems in dance music clubs. After the mastering process your music is optimized for Itunes, Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Bandcamp, Youtube, Soundcloud or can be released on CD or Vinyl. We help to optimize your songs and load up the last missing percentages, to stand out from the crowd!
Much has changed since streaming music online has become more popular, downloads are declining but streams are steadily rising. A big and positive change has been achieved by Spotify, Youtube, e.t.c. Not the maximum compressed song sounds loudest, but the song with sufficient and healthy dynamics. This loudness level is measured in -LUFS (Loudness Units relative to Full Scale), most streaming providers have set themselves to default values between -12 and 14LUFS, in order to achieve the best sound quality. This is not an unimportant topic in today's audio mastering business.
If you are an electronic music producer and you plan to release your next electronic music EP or Album on Beatport, Whatpeopleplay, Trackitdown, Traxsource, Juno or DJTunes we can enhance your Mix and deliver a warm, crisp and clean Mastering.
If you decide to take advantage of my help. Then I can get the best result if you send me a reference song for mastering. This reference song should be very similar to your music track's sound design and genre. If I orientate myself to the song, I can reach the desired goal much faster. At the end we are both happy afterwards, if your mastered song sounds like one of your favorite music productions.
" YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULT OF MIXING & MASTERING YOUR OWN SONGS ANYMORE? THAT MAKES SENSE, YOUR EARS ARE TIRED OF HEARING YOUR OWN TRACKS AGAIN AND AGAIN! LET SOME FRESH EARS MIX AND MASTER YOUR MUSIC. WE CAN RAISE THE QUALITY, YOU'LL HEAR IT! "
1. Be creative, mix a Track with your favorite music production Software like Ableton, FL Studio, Cubase or Reaper then you have to select one of our services and send your Track to our Mastering Engineer:
2. After you selected a Mastering option the following options can be added on request
3. Upload your Lossless Audio File(s). with Google Drive, We Transfer or Dropbox and send us the Download link. Add important information and a reference track. *Send us your Mixed Song with at least -3db Headroom as a 24Bit or 32Bit .wav or Upload up to 4 Stems for the Mastering Process (Max. 1 Gigabyte)
4. As soon as possible we start Mastering your Song. Then you will get an email with the first version of your Master. After that, you can send us notes for changes and revisions (Remember that you have unlimited revisions!)
4. When you are satisfied we send you an email with payment instructions. When the payment is completed you can download the mastered song
" YOU FEAR GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR MUSIC PRODUCTIONS? WE GUARANTEE BEST RESULTS, BOOK YOUR AUDIO MASTERING, START FOR FREE AND PAY WHEN YOU ARE SATISFIED! "
The whole mastering process is done after 2-3 working days. You'll first hear the end result by our Mastering Engineer and pay afterward. You send us your mixed Track, we start to master your song, then you receive a sample of the mastered track. As a bonus, we give you advice if we think your mixing technique could be better if we have suggestions for improving your mix we let you know. If you wish a modification of the mastering, we are here to do unlimited revisions till you are satisfied. So there is no risk because you don't have to pay if you aren't absolutely delighted.