Choose between "Pro Stem Mastering" and "HQ Mastering" for your electronic music productions like House & Techno. Get the best out of your almost perfect tracks - we load up the last missing percentages in sound quality!
Your Music will sound great and professional on big club sound systems / PA Systems and is optimized for streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music or Deezer, CD or Vinyl. An advantage here at mastng.com you enjoy unlimited revisions till you are satisfied. You get a clear, warm and smooth analog sound. We work with top notch mastering tools, to glue your mix together.
Get A Mastering for your Mixed Track, this package is optimal for producers who are good in mixing. The regular HQ Mastering includes 3 different versions!
1. Mastering Club Mix (24 bit wav)
2. Streaming Optimized Mastering (24 bit wav)
3. High Quality MP3 Version
A compressed Sound File with best possible quality
(Price: about £30,00 GBP / $40,00 USD per Song)
Via Coinbase Commerce, we accept Bitcoin / LiteCoin / Bitcoin Cash / Ethereum
Mastrng.com - a Berlin Mastering Studio Located in the heart of Neukölln, offers you best possibilities to get a warm and analog Audio Mastering, Stem Mastering or Remastering for your Music productions.
My Mastering Engineer audio service is specialized in Electronic music like Techno, House, Tech House, Minimal Electronica, Disco, Downtempo, Deep House, Bass House just to name a few genres. To let your music productions sound great in a club atmosphere or on small speakers at home.
MASTRNG.com - Audio Mastering Studio for Electronic Music is the solution to optimize the quality of your music for streaming or huge sound systems in dance music clubs. Order your Mastering for your new productions and sound like a pro on Itunes, Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Bandcamp, Youtube or Soundcloud. Much has changed since streaming music online has become more popular, downloads are declining but streams are steadily rising. A big and positive change has been achieved by Spotify, Youtube, e.t.c. Not the maximum compressed song sounds loudest, but the song with sufficient and healthy dynamics. This loudness level is measured in -LUFS (Loudness Units relative to Full Scale), most streaming providers have set themselves to default values between -12 and 14LUFS, in order to achieve the best sound quality. This is not an unimportant topic in today's audio mastering business.
If you are an electronic music producer and you plan to release your next electronic music EP or Album on Beatport, Whatpeopleplay, Trackitdown, Traxsource, Juno or DJTunes we can enhance your Mix and deliver a warm, crisp and clean Pro Mastering with analog sound for your music production.
" YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULT OF MIXING & MASTERING YOUR OWN SONGS ANYMORE? THAT MAKES SENSE, YOUR EARS ARE TIRED OF HEARING YOUR OWN TRACKS AGAIN AND AGAIN! LET SOME FRESH EARS MIX AND MASTER YOUR MUSIC. WE CAN RAISE THE QUALITY, YOU'LL HEAR IT! "
1. Be creative, mix a Track with your favorite music production Software like Ableton, FL Studio, Cubase or Reaper then you have to select one of our services and send your Track to our Mastering Engineer:
2. After you selected a Mastering option the following options can be added on request
3. Upload your Lossless Audio File(s). with Google Drive, We Transfer or Dropbox and send us the Download link. Add important information and a reference track. *Send us your Mixed Song with at least -3db Headroom as a 24Bit or 32Bit .wav or Upload up to 4 Stems for the Mastering Process (Max. 1 Gigabyte)
4. As soon as possible we start Mastering your Song. Then you will get an email with the first version of your Master. After that, you can send us notes for changes and revisions (Remember that you have unlimited revisions!)
4. When you are satisfied we send you an email with payment instructions. When the payment is completed you can download the mastered song
" YOU FEAR GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR MUSIC PRODUCTIONS? WE GUARANTEE BEST RESULTS, BOOK YOUR AUDIO MASTERING, START FOR FREE AND PAY WHEN YOU ARE SATISFIED! "
The whole mastering process is done after 2-3 working days. You'll first hear the end result by our Mastering Engineer and pay afterward. You send us your mixed Track, we start to master your song, then you receive a sample of the mastered track. As a bonus, we give you advice if we think your mixing technique could be better if we have suggestions for improving your mix we let you know. If you wish a modification of the mastering, we are here to do unlimited revisions till you are satisfied. So there is no risk because you don't have to pay if you aren't absolutely delighted.